Tourism Industry Association of PEI (TIAPEI) Tourism HR Department is an arm of TIAPEI.
The role of the Tourism HR Department:
- Define human resource issues;
- Facilitate school-to-work transitions;
- Develop strategies for recruiting and retaining workers;
- Identify current and anticipated skills shortages;
- Develop sector career awareness strategies;
- Support the development of occupational standards;
- Develop strategies to promote the workplace as a learning place; and
- Influence policy development which can have human resource effects
FOR MORE INFORMATION
www.choosetourism.ca lists resources for employers, training and education, a job board, and more.
Funded by the Department of Economic Growth, Tourism and Culture through the Canada-PEI Labour Market Agreements.