Types of opportunities
- Telephone based work
- Transcription services
- Translation services
- Virtual Assistants
- Careers in e-learning
- Consultants and Contractors
- Content Creation (i.e. blogging)
- On-Line Surveys
- Mystery Shoppers
What you need to know first
- Research the opportunitiesIs and check for things such as – Is the job ad too short or too long? Does it have spelling mistakes?
- Investigate the facts by exploring the company’s website
- Google WHOIS database (web registering site) and type in company’s name. Is the contact information different?
- Validate from different sources
- Google articles and reviews of the company
- Request information from company itself
- If further investigation is required, contact Competition Bureau of Canada www.competitionbureau.gc.ca or Canadian Anti Fraud Centre www.antifraudcentre.ca.
Types of good opportunities
- The research has been done for you to determine the legitimate opportunities.
- Each opportunity is explained in the following listing below.
The Employment Journey Inc. thanks Anne Marie Rolfe, Employment & Education Centre (Brockville, ON) and Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling for source material.